Accepting New Patients | Se habla español
What Makes Us Different?
- Very kid-friendly staff and providers.
- Urgent care available 7 days a week.
- Separate well-child waiting room: Why worry that your child might catch something at the doctor’s office.
- Private breastfeeding suite.
- Decorated so children and adolescents of all ages will feel comfortable in our office.
- Conveniently located immediately off of Rt. 2 and only 5 minutes from Leominster, Fitchburg, and Gardner.
The Wachusett Pediatrics Experience
- Our staff is very kid-friendly, helpful, and efficient. They work hard to optimize your experience.
- Urgent care is available 7 days a week, and we provide 24/7 telephone coverage.
- Our waiting room has a separate area for young children to read and play. We also have a separate waiting room for well-children. Why worry that your child might catch something at the doctor’s office.
- We have a breastfeeding suite so a mother will never have to worry again about needing to feed her baby at a doctor’s appointment. To our knowledge, we are the only pediatric practice in the region with this amenity.
- We have examination rooms decorated for children up to early school age, and other rooms decorated for tweens and teens. Children and adolescents of all ages will feel comfortable in our office.
- The provider you choose will see your child at most visits. At many large impersonal practices, they’ll see the doc of the day and may never feel comfortable.
- Our patients can choose to have their picture made into a vinyl decal to decorate our walls and they can bring us their artwork to hang in our gallery.
- If you have a new baby or your child requires hospitalization, we can manage their inpatient care as well. Pediatricians rarely provide these services anymore..
The Values That Guide Us
- We are committed to providing excellent pediatric medical care for our patients.
- We will listen to and communicate clearly with caretakers and partner with them in medical decision-making.
- We will treat them with the respect and dignity they deserve, and will be continuously mindful of the impact that their child’s illness may have on them.
- We will provide an environment in our office that is appealing to children and adolescents of all ages.
- We will continuously strive to treat our patients in such a fun, friendly, and caring manner that they will not fear, but rather look forward to their visits
- We will treat our patients with the same kindness and compassion that we would want for our own children.
- Our goal is to be true to our words that Wachusett Pediatrics is A Mountain of Kindness for Kids.
- Our office is conveniently located in northern Worcester County Massachusetts immediately off Route 2 (exit 25) at its intersection with 140 South in Westminster, at the heart of the Montachusett Region. View our location map »
- You won’t have to plan on wasting 15 minutes or more dealing with traffic jams and crowded parking lots, because we are located immediately off of Route 2 and have plenty of free convenient parking.
- Located in Westminster, we are only 5 minutes from Leominster, Fitchburg, and Gardner, and an easy drive from nearly every community in north central Massachusetts and bordering areas of southern New Hampshire, including:
To get directions and print a map click here.
- Some pediatric practices will not allow you to meet even one of their pediatricians before you choose them to provide your child’s medical care.
- Other practices have the audacity to charge a fee for such a meeting.
- If you are still not sure that you want to join our practice, we invite you to schedule a free tour of our facility and meet our staff and providers. We are confident that you will find us to be A Mountain of Kindness for Kids and choose us for your child’s care. Call us today at 978-874-5550 or email us to schedule your free tour and meet our staff and providers.
Our office hours: Monday through Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
Closed for lunch from 12:30PM to 1:30PM.
Urgent care is available Saturdays and Sundays for calls before noon.